Saturday, August 29, 2009

Victoria Silvstedt - Have ever seen her


Where you’ve seen her:
A former Miss Sweden, she came to prominence here through modeling for Guess? and soon dipped her delicious toe into Hollywood with parts in BASEketball, Zoolander Out Cold, Boat Trip, and the straight-to-video Sting of the Black Scorpion.

Breast of times:
“Because I was a skier, all I hung out with was guys. I was on the school's soccer team and played basketball with the guys because I was tall. But then, I was fully developed at 12.”

Dirty work:
“[Cleaning toilets] was my first job at camp. I made a dollar per hour. It made me appreciate everything. I think if you're too spoiled from the beginning, then you don't appreciate anything.”

Fox hunt:
“One time I had a whole bunch of [crazy men] literally running down Sunset Boulevard after my car. It scared the hell out of me. I had to stop for a red light, and they were shouting 'Victoria!' with these naked magazine pictures of me. That was some turn-on. I was, like, 'Yeah, baby… I'm just gonna drive a little faster.''

Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt

Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt
Victoria Silvstedt