Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Bangin' Shoot

Innovative...
is a word I would use to describe Elaine Kim! She is truly genius and so creative when it comes to fashion. I had such an amazing time working with her and I even picked up a few fashion pointers myself! My favorites from the shoot were this beautiful beaded cream dress (which is below) it draped the body perfectly. Another favorite was this super chic white leather motorcycle style vest that was the softest leather I have ever felt! Troy House shot her spring line on location deep downtown at night with neon lights as backgrounds and even in a tunnel! He is amazing and has great ideas when it comes to getting the right shot; it was very cool to work with him!
PS... Did you notice the bangs?? Nikki once again made my hair amazing!They were clip on's but I think I will be getting them.... what do you think?

Here is one of the final pics! xoxo Jen