Saturday, August 29, 2009

latest Hayden Panettiere TOO Sexy In a Tiny Bikini For Details

Actress Hayden Panettiere poses in her super sexy bikini in a new photo shoot for Details Magazine. Hayden is all grown up, she is now men’s magazine material and wow, doesn’t she look fabulous!?!

In the interview for Details, Hayden talks about being bullied, her father’s arrest, relationships and the media. Here are some highlights:

Trying to fit in at school as a child actress: “I was tortured, emotionally tortured by these girls. Every time I came back from filming, it would be me trying to find my way back into the clique. And they weren’t having it.”

The publicity from her father’s arrest for alleged domestic battery last year: “It was very tough, especially since it’s my family. It’s one thing if you do it to me. I get frustrated, but I can handle it. But when it involves my family, my friends, forget it—I lose my . . . ”

Keeping her romantic life private: “When it comes to relationships, it’s nice to have something that is your own and not everyone else’s.”

Dealing with the tabloid media: “I learned the game. The more I react, the angrier I get, the more satisfaction they get. That’s exactly what they want.”