Saturday, August 29, 2009

Groovy Baby!

Yesterday was the first day of San Francisco's own music festival called Outside Lands!
It was held in Golden Gate park and filled with amazing energy from all the concert goers. A couple bands that played were Silversun Pickups (my FAV of the day), Incubus, Tom Jones and Pearl Jam.
As I was enjoying the music I looked around to people watch and let me tell you this was the place to be for that! I felt like I was at a much calmer version of Woodstock. I saw tons of barefoot peeps walking around grooving to the music, people laying on the grass with their eyes closed taking in the whole experience and groups of girls dancing in circles in their flowy hippie dresses singing along to the music without a care in the world. Needless to say I had an amazing time!

Below are a couple snapshots I took.... And of course I am going to tell you what I wore there!
Shirt: Hurley
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Vintage
Scarf & Socks: H&M