Friday, May 28, 2010

Artsy...




On Jen...
Dress - Mynk Pynk (courtasey of Tobi.com) / Stockings - Rodarte for Target
Shoes - Jessica Simpson / Jacket - Vintage

Well..... It's Better late than NEVER...
A couple weeks ago my girlfriends and I attended an event for Tyler Shields (celebrity photographer)
It was a bit out there for my taste there were military people surrounding the event and some were covered in fake blood? My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the photo's he was showing but thought the event itself was... well kinda weird. After we left we heard that the photographer shot one of the guards as a "surprise" but the guard was wearing a bullet proof vest...
I'm glad we left..... But at least it was an excuse to get dressed up =)
I didn't get the best photo's of the dress so I will be posting new ones soon!

xo J