Wednesday, April 22, 2009

About the Editor

Creative Fashion covers general fashion: shoes, apparels, bags, accessories, shopping, celebrity outfits, style tips and anything fashion with emphasis on creativity. From affordable fashion to high end designers, creative fashion is up to steal.


A little history....


There's no other plight that I face every morning when I wake up, and after I do my bed, but that's 'what I should wear for the day'. Oftentimes when I open my closet, in deciding what to wear, I would say 'how I wish i got more clothes!'. And then an alter ego pops in, the practical side, and says "Why? Don’t you have enough?" Oh sure, I have enough. But I want more. I need more choices, you see? And then I'd settle myself quick for a comfortable suit to aid me in a very demanding job. But that actually, does not make my day. I noticed that wearing something that makes me feel sexy and elegant gives me more drive to work; thus making me more productive. Clothes and shoes have big impact on me in terms of productivity.

But that's not all. I also have these girly fantasies typical to any other girl out there and that's wearing the most beautiful clothes in the world. All those fabulous designers’ clothes are all within reach; in my dreams, that is. All those shoes... oh, how I love shoes! Who would know anyway? But these desires and love for fashion were boiling within me. And again, just within.

In the past six years, I devoted myself to creative writing. Writing poetry and prose was my sole outlet. I had written quite a number of poems, short stories, essays and articles about a variety of subjects as well as a novel [which is halfway undone and has been sitting in the corner for three years now]. However, I wrote more when I felt sad and less when I'm happy. This was a puzzle that I tried to figure out: Why is my writing at its peak when I'm feeling down, broken hearted or frustrated? And what do I do more when I'm happy?

Well, it took me sometime to figure out. If I’m happy, my attention is actually focused more on fashion. Lol. Yes, it’s true. Fashion for me is tantamount to happiness.

And so one day I decided that it’s time to do what I really love the most. I had several blogs here and there and I had been writing for some huge editorial websites - all creative writing, and for a time, they became a toil that I felt lazy doing them. Thus the launch of this blog. Here, I am able to speak just about anything and everything that I love - fashion.

I named my blog "creative fashion" because creativity is my sole principle. It is here where I share my own style, my opinion about celebrity outfits, the latest trends I've spotted, fashion items I found on sale, style tips and secrets, and things you must know about every girly must-haves.

Now for you, who patiently reads this blah-blah-blah, I thank you for your time and for visiting. If you like what you see, I invite you to follow this blog through google, be a fan of Creative Fashion at Facebook, follow me through twitter, or if you'd like, email me.

Have fun!

Love,