Sunday, March 22, 2009

Emma Watson Live Magazine Photoshoot latest


Emma Watson sexy photoshoot

5 JPG | MQ

Emma watson was seen on the cover of Live Magazine for the February 2009 edition here are her photoshoot pictures, where opened up about how her life changed once she turned 18, her dreams of continuing her education, and how acting was never really part of her plan as a child. Good thing it turned out the way it did because I couldn't see anyone else playing Hermione in Harry Potter movies hot pictures gallery.

On not really needing to work again (but needing to prove to herself that she could):

Let’s be honest, I have enough money to never have to work again. It’s only just recently that I’ve really come round to the idea of carrying on with acting at all. I knew I was the perfect nine-year-old to play Hermione. But I was concerned that all would come out after that was Hermione. And if that had happened – well, I would know I couldn’t act. And then that would be it.’

On the industry wanting her to be sexy:

‘I find this whole thing about being 18 and everyone expecting me to be this object… I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do a photo-shoot people desperately want to change me – dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that.

‘Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, “I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt… have a look at everything I’ve got”? My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.’

On going to college while being an actor:

‘Jodie Foster did it, Natalie Portman did it,’ she says. ‘I think it’s entirely possible to juggle university with filming.’

Describing herself in a few words:

‘I think a good phrase to describe me is ‘eager to please’. It’s something I share with Hermione. We’re both terribly earnest people.

On her lack of desire as a child to become an actress:

I wasn’t one of those girls who always dreamed of being an actress. I went to a normal school and then these film auditioners turned up when I was nine. Then I just fell into this whirlwind. I had lots of times when I thought: “Woah, woah, hang on – I’m not completely sure about this.”
‘I didn’t come from a background of films. I didn’t even really ever watch films. The fact is, my parents weren’t into that stuff, and neither was I.’