Friday, January 30, 2009

Blink and your missed it Jessica Simpson's good looks are gone

click on pic and see large






What happened to Jessica Simpson?!?!

No only did she gain a ton of weight, but she is also wearing mom jeans. I have never seen a faster turn around for someone going from hot to not this quick.

Apparently she does not plan on changing back either.

"She's done depriving herself and missing out on life just to fit into a size 2 jeans," a friend told OK! Magazine. "She doesn't think there's anything wrong with the way she looks."
Her plastic surgery enhanced lips make her look especially strange.

What is Tony Romo going to do? I used to think the guy was lucky, now I just hope he is able to escape from her before she eats him.


I don't know, what do you think? Am I over reacting? Is she still hot?

These pictures are from the Country Chili Cookoff in Pembroke Pines, Florida.