Friday, August 24, 2007

HOT & SEXY HRISHITA BHATT







Hrishitaa Bhatt has surprised everyone with an image makeover and has had her cell phone buzzing incessantly as a result. Her friends and well-wishers are not tired of congratulating and commenting her on her well-toned and sexy new look.
But it is the industry people who have been taken by surprise, informs Hrishitaa. “They could not have imagined I would have made such a bold statement with my pictures. Yes, the buzz has been good and I’m glad that the ad world is taking keen interest. I’m sure I can manage both, films and commercials,” she says.
When asked if she plans to give a tough time to other hot babes of our industry, or a Competition for the bikini brigade, the gal simply laughs off, “No yaar, there’s enough room for all that and more.”